:: i like my roof. ::

I can see the city and it's all lit up.
:: i like my roof. :: ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: google [>]
:: thespark.com[>]
:: the onion[>]

:: Monday, February 10, 2003 ::

So I resolved to post mad regularly but that didnt work out...but I resolve anew...

This one time,
Not in band camp
But in English,
I looked out the window,
Oh no!
I saw a swiftly falling body
And with no time for thought
I dived out the window
Heading for the doomed
Dude below.
Only after catching him
And swooping out over the river,
Did I realize that I couldn't fly.
I hovered over the river
And thought.
But then I thought that maybe
This wasn't the best time to wonder about that,
So I drifted
Down to the sidewalk,
Set the guy gratefully down
And went to find a more grounded place
to sit and ponder.

:: 11:24 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?