:: i like my roof. ::

I can see the city and it's all lit up.
:: i like my roof. :: ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: google [>]
:: thespark.com[>]
:: the onion[>]

:: Monday, January 17, 2005 ::

[So George Bush, Laura Bush, and Dick Cheney are all chillin in Air Force One...]

Archamage:
George looks at Laura, chuckles and says, "You know, I could throw a $1,000.00 bill out the window right now and make somebody very happy."

Laura shrugs her shoulders and says, "Well, I could throw ten $100.00 bills out the window and make 10 people very happy."

Cheney says, "Of course then, I could throw one hundred $10.00 bills out the window and make a hundred people very happy."


Archamage: The pilot rolls his eyes, looks at all of them and says to his co-pilot, "Such big shots back there..... hell, I could throw all of them out the window and make 56 million people ecstatic."

[And I'd be one of them...]

:: 3:13 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?