:: i like my roof. ::

I can see the city and it's all lit up.
:: i like my roof. :: ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: google [>]
:: thespark.com[>]
:: the onion[>]

:: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 ::

In your dreams I wear vintage Armani
Because I shuffle through village thrift stores with alliterative names
Looking for the perfect jacket to wear
When you see me asleep.
In your dreams my shirts never have spots;
I don’t spill spill anything I don’t
want you to lick.
Every strand of my hair is in its place is in its place
Except one
The one you push back to make me look just right.
In your dreams I always look perfect
So that you can take me and tease me into disarray
Tell me im shivering when you know I’m not cold
spill salt in my lap
wipe it off
linger
say you’re so clumsy.
In your dreams I get flustered when you try to trap me
In your dreams you’ve caught me wandering in the forest
I keep coming back to
I never could resist a green that bright.
Even in your dreams I never thought I’d find such precious colors.
I want to climb every tree in your dream
And I want you to see me stretched out amid the leaves
Because in my dreams I’m in your dreams
And I dream you see me right.
:: 1:37 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?